1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45 a.m.
2. Are you a morning person or night owl? morning person
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? ages ago Peter Pan with the kids.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Rugby Games of All Blacks
5. What did you have for breakfast? rice and nilagang chicken and pancakes
6. What is your middle name?P
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Pilipino katulad ng kare-kare, sinigang na tambakol , kangkong na sinawsaw sa bagoong
8. What foods do you dislike? to much spice
9. Favorite day of the week? saturday
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? norah jones
11.What is your favorite sandwich? chicken sandwich
12. What characteristics do you despise? suwapang, magnanakaw, walang utang na loob
13. What do you do most often when you are bored? internet
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?summer in hawaii, weekend with the kids at disneyland u.s.a., a week in paris with my amore
15. Favorite brand of clothing? lacoste, dickies jeans , mark and spencers
16. Where were you born? lipa city
17. What is your best childhood memory? weekends and summer vacation palying all day in the backyard
18. Do you have pets? our place here in new zealand we don't need pets cause everywhere you can see lots of nature's pet birds of different varieties lumilipad at gumagala sa aming bakuran at mga puno, kung minsan nga kumakatok pa sa aming pinto, rabbits na kita mong naghohop sa damuhan, mga sheeps sa kanang side ng adjacent properties, and minsan may nakakita kaming mga reindeer na gumagala dito mga nakakatakas sa farm na katabi.
19. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? thank God hindi na dial up ang connection namin broadband na.
20. What did you want to be when you were little? maging palikero
21. Different jobs you have had in your life? bank employee, teacher, personnel and administration officer, farmer
22. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? alphabetically speaking chicken, basing on the bible chicken, atoyically speaking itlog kasi kung wala kang itlog tawag sa yo mga kalaro chicken.